- A section tool that have a gizmo for on screen manipulation. For previous users, as you are well aware, using the section tools proved to be hit or miss type of workflow. This was especially true if you were using the section box tool. Now Navisworks provides a gizmo you can see and manually manipulate on screen. You can use the gizmo to resize the section box or section plane. There is also an additional Section Plane Settings control bar to allow users to link section planes in the view.
- The addition of a Gantt View tab in the Timeliner tool is another welcome feature. Users can now view the linked project schedule (MS Project, Primavera and CSV currently supported) in the industry recognized Gantt chart format. Users have multiple options for display dates (Actual, Planned or Actual vs. Planned) and a zoom feature.
Other features to explore in this release are:
- Batch Utility Export
- Support for Revit Room objects and properties (via the plugin)
- Import and Export support for the FBX format
- Consolidated navigation
- Selection Tree Copy/Paste enhancement
- Plugins Tab (if you have them!)
- Additional support for Microstation
- Enhanced *.SAT support
- And tooltips for those of you whom need a little extra help on occasion!
For additional sneak peeks and information you can check here: